This book presents a program to help you build a foundation for your healing.
Depression and Anxiety
To attend the support group or to get more information, please call us at 604-630-6865 or contact us.
The group is structured and provides a safe, friendly, non-judgmental, supportive environment. The meetings are interactive, inspiring, educative, and fun. The group offers a social network of people who understand what you are going through and will support you through your healing process. If you cannot attend the group meetings in Vancouver, you may attend the online group meetings.
The group is led by Dr. Rayes who knows the pain depression/anxiety sufferers experience. He has been successfully facilitating the meetings and offering his coaching programs for more twenty years.
You will learn more about yourself and improve interpersonal relationships, addresses your feelings of isolation, depression, and anxiety, get rid of habits that contribute to your issues, and develop new skills to help you heal and make significant changes in order to improve the quality of your life. You will:
- Be empowered knowing that you are capable of determining your own goals, making your own decisions, finding your own solutions, and changing your life backed by the support, and encouragement of the facilitator and group members
- Enhance your problem-solving skills and accountability while remaining centered
- Develop more effective communication and relationship skills
- Get feedback on specific issues to help you find your own solutions
- Commit to action to overcome your difficulties and enjoy your life and career
- Overcome your illness at a faster pace with less or no relapses
- Practice a holistic approach that complements the services provided by medical professionals
- Receive social support
- Reduce isolation by sharing of experiences and knowing that you are not alone
- Improve your self-esteem
- Improve your life quality, your physical, spiritual, and mental health, and your finances and eventually heal
- Provide and receive emotional support
- Realize that although people have many different issues and varied ways of coping, there are basic struggles we all share that are intrinsic to being human. This simple but powerful concept helps to reduce our sense of isolation
- Overcome social anxiety feeling that you are in a compassionate caring, non-judgmental group
- Feel that you are cared for and involved in the group interactive experience
- Feel that you can trust the group, and speak honestly with other members
- Feel that you belong to the group from your first meeting
- Becomes like a member of a family that accepts you unconditionally, and gives you an experience that improves your emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical health
- Become adept in resolving personal and social conflicts
- Learn new ways to deal with your negative feelings
- Obtain practical advice
- Develop friendships and reduce sense of isolation
- Hear different perspectives
- Save money (expedite your healing to become more productive and have a better quality of life)
For more information or to join a support group, please call 604-630-6865.
After joining the support group, you may SUBSCRIBE to receive invitations to the support group meetings & receive the NEWSLETTER.