This book presents a program to help you build a foundation for your healing.
Online Support Group
Online support groups for bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety (GAD), panic attacks, and PTSD.
H.R. Mental Wellness Centre has been offering this successful program in Vancouver, Canada since January 2006. The program offers an integrating approach to healing from depression and anxiety (body, mind, and spirit). The meetings are structured and provide a safe, friendly, non-judgmental, supportive environment. They are interactive, inspiring, educative, and fun. The objective of the group is to help you identify your issues and find your own solutions.
The group is led by Dr. Rayes,
who knows the pain depression/anxiety sufferers experience. He has been successfully facilitating the meetings and offering his coaching programs for more twenty years.
You will learn more about yourself and improve interpersonal relationships, addresses your feelings of isolation, depression, and anxiety, get rid of habits that contribute to your issues, and develop new skills to help you heal and make significant changes in order to improve the quality of your life. You will:
- Be empowered knowing that you are capable of determining your own goals, making your own decisions, finding your own solutions, and changing your life backed by the support, and encouragement of the facilitator and group members.
- Enhance your problem-solving skills and accountability while remaining centered.
- Develop more effective communication and relationship skills.
- Get feedback on specific issues to help you find your own solutions.
- Commit to action to overcome your difficulties and enjoy your life and career.
- Overcome your illness at a faster pace without relapses.
- Practice a holistic approach that complements the services provided by medical professionals.
- Receive social support.
- Reduce isolation by sharing of experiences and knowing that you are not alone.
- Improve your self-esteem.
- Improve your life quality, your physical, spiritual, and mental health, and consequently, improve your finances and healing.
- Provide and receive emotional support.
- Realize that although people have many different issues and varied ways of coping, there are basic struggles we all share that are intrinsic to being human.
- Overcome social anxiety feeling that you are in a compassionate caring, non-judgmental group.
- Feel that you are cared for and involved in the group interactive experience.
- Feel that you can trust the group, and speak honestly with other members.
- Feel that you belong to the group from your first meeting.
- Becomes like a member of a family that accepts you unconditionally, and gives you an experience that improves your emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical health.
- Become adept in resolving personal and social conflicts.
- Learn new ways to deal with your negative feelings.
- Obtain practical advice.
- Develop friendships and reduce sense of isolation.
- Hear different perspectives.
- Save money (expedite your healing to become more productive and enjoy your life).
For more information or to join a support group, please write or call us 1-604-630-6865.
You may SUBSCRIBE to receive invitations to the Online Group meetings.