This book presents a program to help you build a foundation for your healing.
We cannot achieve our financial goals or have a happier life because of limiting beliefs, self-doubt, fear, procrastination, or lack of confidence. In addition, bad habits and lack of skills can stand in our way to achieve our potential.
This program uses the latest discoveries in brain science to help you recognize and resolve any of the mental or emotional obstacles that are keeping you stuck at your current level of success.
Based on recent medical research and discoveries in the field of neuroscience, the program will give you the tools and introduce you to new skills and strategies to help you plan and achieve financial success, happiness, and personal freedom.
The program is tailored for your need individually whether it is run on individual basis or in a group setting to learn, share, and get feedback.
By getting to know more about yourself and retraining your brain you will be able to:
– Achieve your personal or financial goals, business success, and career objective,
– Have someone help and guide you,
– Become financially secure
– Have a happier satisfying life,
– Network with others with similar interests,
– Grow personally and professionally through learning and sharing,
– Get rid of limiting beliefs that hold you back from realizing your hopes and dreams,
– Get rid of self-doubt, fear, procrastination, and lack of confidence hold you back from achieving financial success and freedom,
– Gain confidence in your abilities,
– Identify bad habits that hold you back, and replace them with new habits to generate desired outcomes,
– Learn new skills to help you move forward on your journey to happiness and financial security,
– Reach your potential to fulfill more of what you are capable of achieving, and
– Live a happier more fulfilling life.
Some of the skills you will learn include, self-development skills, stress Management, goal setting, strategic planning, financial planning and investment, problem solving skills, and much more.
Please write to us about your interest and your preference whether you would like to participate in a group setting, or have private coaching sessions. Should you have any questions, please call Dr. Rayes at 604-630-6865.